After a few minutes in a match, the game will stop responding and I have to kill the process with task manager. I’ve looked for crash dumps but didn’t find any. I first thought it’d be related to combat training but I’ve just had it happen in extinction too.
if you’re on windows 11, open up windows security, and click on “Firewall & Network Protection”. then, hover down to “Allow an app through firewall” and scroll down until you see “iw6-mod” and change that application’s firewall permissions to public and only public. (do this for all instances if you have more than one)
if you’re on windows 10, you can open up control panel, click on “All Control Panel Items”, then ”Windows Defender Firewall”, and lastly “Allowed apps”. this’ll lead you to the same screen if you were to access it through windows 11. scroll down until you find “iw6-mod” and set its firewall permissions to public.
sorry if this doesn’t fix your problem. it did for me, so i thought you’d want to know about this